Feedback geben


Admission without school leaving certificate

You can only be admitted for a degree programme if you have one of the following documents:

  • school-leaving certificate
  • diploma of a university programme (at least three years long)
  • the Austrian Berufsreifeprüfung
  • the Austrian Externistenprüfung
  • the Austrian Studienberechtigungsprüfung

If you don't have a school leaving certificate, it's possible that you pass the Studienberechtigungsprüfung if you meet the conditions for it. You can also be admitted to a non-degree study programme as long as you do the Berufs-, Externisten- or Studienberechtigungsprüfung.

Zusätzliche Informationen


Universität Wien
Student Point
Universitätsring 1
1010 Wien
Tiefparterre, Hof 4, Stiege 6
Tel. +43/1/4277-10600

Further contact information