- Admission Bachelor/Diploma programmes
- Admission Master programmes
- Admisson Doctoral/PhD programmes
- Admission without school leaving certificate
- Changing your degree programme
- Additional studies
- Continue studying
- Leave of absence
- Leaving university
- Studying with Disability
The so-called Studienberechtigungsprüfung (SBP) gives you the limited entitlement for studying one or more closely related degree programmes. The Studienberechtigungsprüfung is only possible for degree programmes offered by the University of Vienna.
Conditions for the SBP
You have to:
- be at least 20 years of age
- have the citizenship of an EU-/EEA-country
- have German knowledge on B2 level
- be able to proove professional or non-professional qualifications
Please find further information on the (German) websites of the SBP.
If you are a non-EU-/EEA-citizen you have to have a permanent residence permit ("Daueraufenthalt-EG") or you have to belong to one group of the so-called "Personengruppenverordnung".