- Introductory and orientation period (STEOP)
- u:net-service & UNIVISonline
- Term dates
- Semester planning
- Course Registration System
- Complementary Study Programme
- Alternative Erweiterungen
- Free Elective Courses
- Studying at more than one university
- Diploma Supplement
- Changing of personal data
- Studying Abroad
Changing Personal Data
Changing personal data includes changing your address, your citizenship or your name. Depending on the type of change there are different documents and procedures necessary. Intended changes of the location of studies or the change of study does not count as a change of personal data.
Changes of personal data are not transferred to the University Library or the students' union (ÖH).
How can you change your delivery or home address?
There are three possibilites:
- online via UNIVISonline under the headline "Personal Data". Click "apply" and only then "save"!
- via e-mail, fax or terrestrial mail to the Admission Office with a scan or a copy of your student ID and the request for a change of your address. You will see it on UNIVISonline, as soon as your address has been changed.
- personally at the Admission Office. There may be longer waiting times.
How do you announce a change of name?
Announcing a change of name is possible only personally at the Admission Office. You need the original of your marriage certificate or the official documents that prove the change of name and your student ID.
The name will be changed in the database and in your student ID at the counter.
How do you announce a change of citizenship?
Announcing a change of citizenship is possible only personally at the Admission Office. You need your student ID and the original of the official document that proves the changed citizenship. The data will be changed at the counter.
Changing your citizenship may have consequences concerning the amount of the tuition fee.